Skip to main content

Microtek inverter 24x 7 circuit diagram

Comments

  1. 24x7 ka function with drive ic मिलेगी

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a microtek SW900. It was working fine for last 3 years. Recently, it gives a over load warning if I turn on 3 fans and 3 lights. In the past, this was not happening and it was able to handle this load. Looks like some resistor or some component in the overload section has gone caput. Can you please help with more details of how the overload / current is sensed so that I can check those component.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have microtek 1115as e2+ sine wave inverter I need the firmware for the microprocessor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you provide me circuit diagram of Microtek 810 Inverter or share me the link for downloading it, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please sir tell Punktion IC Number
    microtek sebz 1100

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sebz1100 board has 2 variable resistances vr1 and vr2. What adjustment done with them ? How to adjust charging cut off at 13.5v ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. कॉल पर बात हो सकती है। नम्बर देने की क्रपा करें

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

microtek old inverter diagram 4N35

microtek old inverter diagram 4N35

Microtek 550va inverter circuit diagram